As I am no longer in graduate school and work one of them job things, a monthly GET BLIZTED DAY is sort out of the question. The weekends are for laundry and errands, amirite? Just kidding, I’m going to a brewery tour AND a beer garden today. Woot!
But anyways, instead of a GBD, we are going to institute an “End of Month Report” that analyzes the data we’ve collected over the last month and synthesizes our findings into a TOP 5 LIST. That way, you can skip all of the crap we’ve had to consume and go right to the good stuff.
And without further ado…
Downloadable pdf to take to the liquor store: EOM Report
TOP 5 AMBER AND RED ALES
1. Nugget Nectar, Tröegs Brewing Company, Imperial Amber Ale, 7.8%,
2. My Bloody Valentine, AleSmith Brewing Company, Red Ale, 6.66%,
3. HopBack, Tröegs Brewing Company, Amber Ale, Amber Ale, 6.0%,
4. Amber Ale, Crazy Mountain Brewing Company, Amber Ale, 5.25%,
5. Captain Sig’s Northwestern Ale, Rogue Ales, (India) Red Ale, 6.0%,